To enrol a child at Vardon Primary School, you are required to provide the following: 

To enrol, please complete the online application form above.

Vardon School  Out of Zone  Enrolments for  2024.                                         Out of Zone Enrolment scheme advice for Terms 2  and 3  2024 

ENROL your child by filling in these forms: