Enrolment‎ > ‎

Enrolment form

To enrol a child at Vardon Primary School you are required to provide the following: 
  • A birth certificate, if born in New Zealand or 
  • A passport stamped with a resident’s permit 
  • If not making out-of-zone application, proof of living at an in-zone address (e.g. electricity bill, telephone bill, tenancy contract, statutory declaration) and a signed in-zone enrolment scheme letter
  • If your child was born after 1 January 1995 the Ministry of Education now requires you to provide a certificate from your doctor giving the child’s immunisation record. 
  • If the child is born in New Zealand but at least one parent is a migrant, then that parent is required to provide a copy of their birth certificate OR their passport.
To enrol, please come to the school office any school day (during term time) between the hours of 9:30am and 2.30pm.  9:00am and 3:00pm are extremely busy times in our office so we prefer that you avoid those times. 
Christine Laurenson,
Aug 28, 2017, 4:48 PM